The goal of the Human Resource Unit is to strategically manage the Municipal Human Capital of the entire organisation of Mkhambathini Municipality focusing on the following aspects:
- Contributing towards the process of restructuring the Organization in terms of the needs and challenges of Mkhambathini Municipality within its changing Integrated Development Plan;
- Recruitment and Selection of staff, and retaining the existing staff;
- Human Resources Development which impacts on Quality Service Delivery and Integrated Development Planning, and the Development of a Workplace Skills Plan and implementation thereof;
- Study Assistance Programmes, and offering in-service training to aspiring trainees who have completed tertiary levels of education;
- Policy Development and Implementation; and,
- Implementation and Monitoring Performance Management systems for improved Service Delivery.
Tel: 031-785 ????