Supply Chain Management (SCM) seeks to:
Foster recognition, understanding and appreciation of the previously disadvantaged groups;
- Guide the development and implementation of policies and practices of the Supply Chain Management, and;
- Ensure that people of all cultures receive fair and equitable treatment, benefit and protection under policies and practices of the Supply Chain Management.
Please view the Supply Chain Management Policy for detailed information about how the Mkhambathini Municipality purchases goods and services.
Do you want to do business with the Mkhambathini Municipality?
Note: All service providers are urged to register on Central Supplier Database for government as all business dealing with Mkhambathini Municipality shall comply with this requirement as at 01 july 2017.
You will need to register as a service provider and complete the forms listed below.
- Application to Register on the SCM Database – Database Registration Forms
- MDB Bidding Forms & Documents
You will need to complete both forms and submit an original tax clearance certificate issued by the South African Revenue Services (SARS).
- Click here for SARS VAT information/requirements.